The road to success is always under construction...
Are you interested in finding a long-term career rather than just another job? Do you want to work for a company that feels like family? Then come to work for us. More than 50 percent of our workforce has been with us 10 years or longer, and the majority of our superintendents and executive team were promoted from within.
Our employees are our greatest assets. We keep them happy by providing real opportunities for growth, recognizing achievements, supporting community service, and rewarding innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
We have immediate openings for experienced concrete finishers and carpenters.
- Professional development and opportunity for growth
- Educational assistance
- Apprentice program (merit shop)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive wages
- Hospitalization and major medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Short-term disability and life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Service awards
- Wellness program
- Organized team-building events
If this sounds good to you, please fill out the form below. You’re also welcome to visit our office and complete an application in-person.
- Concrete Finishers: Applicants must have all of the qualifications of a semi-skilled laborer. Concrete finishers must meet all of RLTurner’s general requirements as well as have an in-depth knowledge of the concrete trade. Basic skills associated with this position are required as well as a full inventory of tools listed in our policy manual. General ability to read blueprints is required, and applicants must be physically capable of manual labor, be safety conscious, and committed to our corporate vision. (Full list of duties and responsibilities provided if interviewed)
- Form Carpenters: Applicants must have all of the qualifications of a semi-skilled laborer. Journeyman must also possess an in-depth knowledge of the trade in which they work. Basic skills associated with this position are required. Individuals must be able to read blueprints and be physically capable of manual labor, be safety conscious, and committed to our corporate vision. (Full list of duties and responsibilities provided if interviewed)